Welcome to My Leader Kenya (MLK) WhatsApp discussion forums, the largest Network of Youth & Youth Advocates discussing matters that affect them in real-time.
MLK Vision: “My Leader Kenya is a Network of youth and youth advocates who have come together to create solutions to their evolving socio-economic and environmental challenges.
You want to be part of the change makers? Register to become a member of My Leader Kenya then proceed to join the group of your interest.
WhatsApp groups rules
- Free to any Kenyan who would like to be present. However, paid registered members to have their own WhatsApp group where they discuss things as bona fide members.
- You should not belong to more than 3 counties and not more than 2 thematic areas to give chance to others to also be part of us.
- Always keep to the purpose of the group! Don’t share irrelevant messages about other topics not relevant to that group.
- Do not spam the group! If you would like a group to key communication, always share with admin for approval.
- Don’t be offended if others leave. If possible always ask to be removed and share your reasons for leaving, maybe it’s not the right thing to leave. Do politely excuse yourself before you leave a group.
- The posts are not to be used to solicit money or raise funds for a course not approved by MLK.
- If someone asks a question and you don’t know the answer don’t respond with “I don’t know”. Just wait for someone who knows the answer to reply.
- No fear-mongering, no fake news, no adult content and pornography, no conning. Check your sources before you share.
- Never EVER use a group to berate someone else or air grievances. If you have an issue address it one on one with the relevant person.
- No one is allowed to create an MLK group anywhere or use MLK logo. All groups must start with the word MLK and have the MLK logo, always get approval before starting a group.
- Hit “Mute” on your Whatsapp group (unless you’re part of an emergency rescue group). This is a sanity saver. You will still receive all the messages, but your phone won’t buzz or make a noise for every one of them.
- If you are not sure, ask yourself these three questions before you post:
- Is this relevant?
- Is this necessary?
- Is this a good time to post?
PROGRAMS (Join 1- 2 groups only)
1. Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Infrastructure: https://chat.whatsapp.com/LoNzFmnmJKC846nKJvd312
2. Agriculture https://chat.whatsapp.com/D3SsDF7Z2zgCLHGldq7Jku
3. Gender & Equality https://chat.whatsapp.com/JpT1RS84QwV6Gawpx2tzWU
4. Education https://chat.whatsapp.com/EvOtPdNkmUQ9xEutuke9Nc
5. Climate Change & Environment https://chat.whatsapp.com/C3nFDcV0vwj3H8Q7Q7mDmT
6. Arts, Sports & Culture https://chat.whatsapp.com/EIWcisBZ5YhCUeAHNbx61h
7. Leadership & Governance https://chat.whatsapp.com/KHcJrLTPuFyBrBQHQXwqLR
8. Peace & Conflict Resolution https://chat.whatsapp.com/CvU3UMPwJRoJxZm3nfHTC1
9. Health https://chat.whatsapp.com/GfUKbNufhaVK0qtsly9oSP
COUNTIES (Strictly join up to 2 counties)
Kiambu: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IziQU1aqGbADN42IK2gsF7 (Name CC, DCC)
Tharaka Nithi: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JgRVB4i3dhiK8VDTcF9YmZ
Trans Nzoia https://chat.whatsapp.com/Go6GASeGZLyB0cMCMvmro7
Taita Taveta https://chat.whatsapp.com/FPWE6FqHRvaDTMpcrO33Lz
Tana River https://chat.whatsapp.com/KvmLa5SOafF6pKpTfh2P6u
Uasin Gishu https://chat.whatsapp.com/JNcgn2tUp2ECz49W9tn8zu
Elgeyo Marakwet https://chat.whatsapp.com/LPMkz4q34DNKl45RX9Smlj
West Pokot https://chat.whatsapp.com/FM1YWFS0PJw85RECJRuh5P
My Leader Kenya (MLK).
The hub of Transformation.