This entails My Leader Kenya (MLK) Management Structure. All MLK Official communications must be passed/channeled to the Secretariat who will pass it to the relevant MLK personnel.
My Leader Kenya Directors
Concerned with the day to day running of My Leader Kenya. The Directors lead as the MLK Inaugural Board.
Board of Directors, CEO and Advisory Board Roles
Board of Directors Roles
This is the Decision Making Organ.
Obligations, Duties and Roles include;
- Ultimate MLK vision bearers
- Resource mobilization
- Setting Strategy
- Making Investment & Operational Decisions
- Managing Risks
- Hiring top management staff
- Nominating Directors
- Approving & Disclosing Financials
- Key Persons Succession Planning
Both the Advisory and Board of Directors will serve for a renewable term of 3 years with a probationary 6 month period for the Board of Directors.
CEO and Advisory Board Roles
He is the Founder of MLK
His Roles include:
- Overseer and final decision-maker of the day-day running of MLK.
- Accountable to the Board.
Top Most Organ
- Meeting at least twice a year and advising the BOD on a range of issues but they do not carry any legal responsibility.
- Strengthening the influence and brand of MLK due to their positions in society.
- Assist in attracting high-level specialists
- Advise but do not make any decisions.